Nissan warranty

Home Forums New and News Nissan warranty

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 7 months ago.

• Author

Stu Brookes

Hi, I bought 2 Nissan NV400 vans brand new from the dealer, 1 of the vehicles had problems since the first week of ownership & eventually broke down 2 months into ownership.
    The vehicle now has been at the dealers for nearly 4 months (YES 4 MONTHS) & they can’t seem to be able to repair it.
    After nearly 3 weeks Nissan hired me a vehicle, this however is smaller than our one & doesn’t have the extra security that I had fitted & neither does it have the live tracker that I’m required to have to use it at my main contract.
    I am losing probably close to £2000 a month & nothing seems to be getting solved, I asked about compensation or getting the vehicle replaced but all I’m told is that they are supplying a vehicle to use & I’m not entitled to anything?
    Is there anyone out there that could give any advice as shortly my business will be in serious financial trouble.
    Currently, the vehicle is sitting in the dealerships yard with the dash & wiring hanging out & I’m not convinced they could even put this back together without it causing me more problems.

• #132886 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Stu. If you’re using the vehicle for business purposes, you’re not covered by the Consumer Rights Act.

I suggest you contact Nissan UK head office and keep hounding them about the quality of their vehicles and the level of service being provided by the dealership.

Reply To: Nissan warranty
Your information: