- 3 August 2018 at 8:27 pm #136060Raaj AroraGuest
Currently I’m on a 4 year PCP deal with Audi for Q3. At the end of 3rd my dealer had offered to upgrade to a newer model.
Now the GFV is about 13k, if I’m gonna keep the car, I will have to refinance for maybe another 3-4 years. Is it better to go for a new model and treat the monthly car payment as a utility bill instead of the option of actually owning the car? I know many will suggest for a cash payment to buy off the car. I would rather keep the 14k in my bank than pay off my car.
And if I continue the car on finance, by the end of another 4-year term, the car would be so outdated. There will be a better model with more tech and better emissions/engine. Just want suggestions to see what is the best route. Many thanks in advance.
- 7 August 2018 at 10:14 am #136304Stuart MassonKeymaster
Hi Raaj. We can’t tell you what the right decision for you would be. All we can do is explain how the finance products work and give you the information to make an informed decision for yourself.