- 1 October 2018 at 10:59 am #142549Michael ToddGuest
I have reached the point where i can return my Audi without any charge other than the wear and tear guide.
About two years ago i had a removeable tow bar system fitted by a local company.
Can Audi charge me if i leave this on the vehicle ?
Also my mileage has exceeded my allowance and do i have to pay for the extra mileage i have on the car ?
- 1 October 2018 at 4:08 pm #142568AnonymousInactive
I would suggest speaking to the finance company about it and see what they would recommend.
- 1 October 2018 at 5:26 pm #142570Michael ToddGuest
Many thanks for the advice
What would be your advice on the extra mileage charges ?
- 1 October 2018 at 7:54 pm #142572Dag HammarGuest
You must have signed a contract for the car and if there is a clearly stated annual mileage allowance wriiten into the contract then why would you not pay for the additional miles ?
- 5 October 2018 at 3:30 pm #143119