• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

PCP contract

Home Forums Car finance PCP contract

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Mick Cockburn 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Mick Cockburn

Hi, recently purchased a new car on PCP. When picking the car up, was given coffee on arrival, signed paperwork then shown vehicle. Once in vehicle, identified the problem. Garage says take the car away, will find a solution and get me back. Problem can’t be fixed! Want to return vehicle through consumer rights act 2015. Finance coy won’t have it, have returned vehicle to dealership and have a receipt for it. Finance coy in their letter, stated I shouldn’t have signed the PCP when I knew about the fault. However, I wasn’t given the chance to inspect vehicle prior to signing. It was welcome, have a coffee, sing the paperwork and lets go and get your vehicle. Does that mean there is a proper order for these things to happen? Does the vehicle need to be checked prior to a signature. As in my case, paperwork then vehicle, is this wrong?

Reply To: PCP contract

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: