• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

PCP Finance

Home Forums Car finance PCP Finance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Hayden

Hi,

Just looking for some advice on PCP. I signed for a new car last Tuesday and picked it up the following day.

After having it for just over a week, the combined MPG is 20 below what the car was advertised at. One of the main reasons i purchased the car was that is had 61 combined mpg. I haven’t been driving erratically and the majority of my travel is motorway miles.

Where do i stand on going back to the dealership and possibly handing the car back for something different (with the same dealer)

Thanks in advance

• #166745 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Hayden. You’re unlikely to get anywhere trying to reject the car because the real-world fuel consumption doesn’t match the official figures.

Also, if it’s a brand new car, you may find that your fuel consumption gradually improves over the first few thousand miles.

Reply To: PCP Finance

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: