• Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

PCP on new Nissan Juke

Home Forums Buying a Car PCP on new Nissan Juke

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 4 years ago.

• Author
    – none –

I went to local Nissan dealer to ask about new Nissan Juke 1.5 dci Accenta which was on offer at MOTORPOINT £13,555. Salesman said he couldn’t match that but £14,000 was best he could do but only if I took out PCP. He stated that this was manufacturer deposit contribution to price. I could pay deposit any amount and after 3 months pay balance of in full at no extra cost. I am usure about this as the final price quoted was £14.355 because of solid paint colour? eh!
    We agreed to sort out part ex for my 2012 Nissan Juke 1.5dci Visia which he would beat We Buy Any Car quote of £7895. To be finalised today. I stated that it was the cost to change which was important to me.
    Is there anything should watch out for here? Is it better if I sign of the premises?

Thanks
    counsellor

• #66601 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

If you’re not 100% satisfied with what they are offering, then don’t sign. If you want to take advantage of a lower price offered elsewhere, go there.

Read The Car Expert’s 10 Golden Rules for buying a car, and make sure you are getting what you want before you put pen to paper.

• #66605 Reply
      – none –

Hi! Stuart, thanks for the speedy reply.

FYI. The dealer stated that the Juke referred on Motorpoint are imports form Cyprus, and only have 2 year warranty and limited paint and corrosion cover. I contacted Motorpoint and was told it is 3 years warranty and the cars come from Malta.

Anyway, the dealer and I have reached a mutually acceptable deal. I get the car for £14,300 which will be new at first reg (at end of July). My part ex is £8250 (year 12 Juke Visia dci 26,000miles, leaving me with £6050 to pay. I can pay the balance of £6050, at month 4 on PCP.
      PS got the dealer to give 3 years free servicing as well.

Thanks again
      counsellor

• #66612 Reply
      Stuart Masson
      Stuart Masson
      Keymaster

OK, that makes sense. You can’t compare non-UK spec models imported from Cyprus with offical UK imports, as the equipment levels may be different and the ownership history may be difficult to verify.

Glad it worked out for you in the end.

Reply To: PCP on new Nissan Juke

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: