• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

Peugeot 206 no power

Home Forums Buying a Car Peugeot 206 no power

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Robin Stephen Moss

Hello, I’ve recently bought a Peugeot 206. It was not in full working order, but then it snowed, and I didn’t drive it for a week. I got snow under the bonnet when I checked the oil. There was also a light unplugged, which I plugged back in.
    But now the car won’t start, not even crank. I bought a new battery, and the central locking went when I connected it, but the car still won’t make a sound. Dash doesn’t turn on either.
    Everything seems to look fine, I have no idea what this could be. Any suggestions please?
    Thank you

• #130099 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Robin. Sounds like there is nothing getting from the battery to the rest of the car. You said the battery is new, so presumably there is a broken connection somewhere.

A breakdown technician (AA/RAC/Green Flag, etc) may be able to sort it out, or it may need to go to an auto electrician to try and trace the problem.

Reply To: Peugeot 206 no power

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: