Purchased used vehicle

Home Forums Buying a Car Purchased used vehicle

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Paul Latham 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Paul Latham

In a nutshell I bought a used Toyota Aygo placed a deposit with Toyota, on the day I went to pick it up I saw another vehicle which I preferred (the type of vehicle I wanted was not available at the time) asked I could change my mind a d pay the difference which was £2500 more expensive, I understand their reluctance to the swap, however on the forecourt it stipulated that you have 30 days in which you had the right to exchange however they said no. I did Express my anger in their decision and they said you can cancel the car & pay the cancellation fee £800.
    I understand they kept the car for me until my lump sum came through 4 weeks later. I did not expect to pay nothing as they had registered the vehicle in my name so I expected to pay a fair price for administstion but not £800. I still come back to the exchange policy.i did not want to cancel just exchange is what they did correct does anyone know?

Reply To: Purchased used vehicle

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: