• Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Returning vehicle after 6 months.

Home Forums Buying a Car Returning vehicle after 6 months.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Connor 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Connor

Hi Folks,

I’m having a bit of trouble with a car I purchased on HP from a used car dealership. The vehicle is 2009 with 80,000 miles and I originally purchased the car around 15.09.2018.

I am aware after the 6 month period I lose rights in terms of returning the vehicle. However shortly after purchasing the vehicle I discovered a glow plug snapped inside my cylinder head, along with my power steering pump failing, in which the dealers took the car back to have the repair carried out, they held the vehicle for around 2 months at this point which I figure should put me within the 6 months to return the vehicle?

I’ve had a whole host of issues since buying this car, including the cylinder head job, the power steering pump renewal, I have also had to replace the fuel injector rail, the power steering fluid reservoir, wishbone arm has just failed and last but certainly not least, I have discovered a leak in the steering rack.

What would be my best port of call with this one? Do I contact the dealership to discuss or do I contact the finance company?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks,

Reply To: Returning vehicle after 6 months.

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: