• Offers
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum

Selling a Corsa still under 0% finance with Northridge

Home Forums Car finance Selling a Corsa still under 0% finance with Northridge

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 4 years ago.

• Author
    Emily

Hi, I have just got a job abroad for four years and will be leaving in August 2015. This means I will need to sell my 2013 Corsa which I only bought a year and 2 months ago. I didn’t have the money upfront so got a 0% apr deal where I just pay £155 a month for 6O months. The Corsa cost £9,339 and to date I still owe about £7300 and will be down to about £6700 before I go. What do I do? Can I sell the car and repay the remaining amount? I have looked up similar vehicles online and can probably get between £7000 and £8000 for it. The ‘Fixed Rate Hire Purchase Agreement’ is with Northridge Finance Ltd. I have never defaulted on a payment. I would be grateful for any advice as despite reading all of my terms and conditions, I am still unclear with regard to the situation.

• #65458 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Emily. Yes, you should be able to sell the car and settle the finance. Call the finance company first, as they may have specific requirements on how you need to go about this (for example, some finance companies insist that the buyer pay them directly, rather than paying you and then you paying them).

If the sale price does not cover the finance settlement, you will need to pay the difference yourself.

Reply To: Selling a Corsa still under 0% finance with Northridge
Your information: