- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Daryl Horner.
- 12 March 2019 at 6:31 am #164420Daryl HornerGuest
Hello everyone wondering what my position is here;
I bought a audi a3-sline 2013 (Cat s) but 100% repaired and roadworthy. It cost me £8,700. 27/11/18
I have now owned the car for 3 months and covered around 3,600 miles.
During that time it has come to my attention that the car has only come with:
– 6 month MOT and not 12 month as listed in the description.
– crack on windowscreen passenger side
– Mileage discrepancy of 4K miles which is visible on MOT history. Also have to take into account the unknown miles covered in the year before the clocks were changed. so working on averages so this could be 9k on top of the 4k totalling to 13k undeclared mileage
– Heating/thermostat isnt working. never gets hot.
I contacted the dealership and they said they were un aware of the discrepancy, am i entitled to my money back and return the car as i have been misinformed of the mileage. Dealerships have a duty to make sure the information they provide is 100% accurate and that the mileage is correct.
Dealership offered me £7000 if i was to return the vehicle, do you think this is a fair and sufficient price. £1,700 cost on my side for something they should of disclosed to me before and after the sale which they never did, not to mention the other problems listed above.