Independent, impartial advice for car buyers and car owners

Find an Expert Rating: 

Vauxhall Mokka help

Home page 2023 Forums Technical Discussions Vauxhall Mokka help

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anthony

Hi, i bought a 2014 vauxhall mokka tech line 5 weeks ago, im having constant problems where is back and forth to the dealer, brakes constantly grating, start/stop randomly cuts out whilst in gear (they say nothin is wrong with it),radio randomly reboots (possibly some form of electrical problem), drivers door was out of line, they re aligned it and 4 days later same problem. front drivers wing is not aligned and a different shade to the car (probably been accident damaged although not recorded).

i have been in contact with them saying i weant to reject the car but they refused point blank saying there is nothing wrong with it, i drive this car everyday so obviously i must be imagining things.

any help wotld be appreciated.

Cheers
      Anthony

stuart 2022Stuart Masson
      Participant

Hi Anthony. The dealer is not obliged to accept your rejection (as you can imagine, people have been making up problems to reject cars they no longer want), which means you will need proof to back up your claims.

If you bought the car five weeks ago, you may or may not be out of the initial 30-day Right to Reject window. However, the Consumer Rights Act protects you for the first six months of ownership. For more information, have a read of our article about rejecting your car.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Technical Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.