• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

voluntary termination pcp help

Home Forums Car finance voluntary termination pcp help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 9 hours, 32 minutes ago.

• Author
    sue

Please help, my daughter is proceeding with a voluntary termination of her pcp and she has received in the post a voluntary termination provisional liability and return slip which shows that her provisional amount to be paid is zero.

She was due to collect a mini today from available car but they have mislaid the form to enable the car to be road taxed – pending the collection of this car is she allowed to continue to drive the Megane as long as it is insured and road taxed etc.

I’ve read your article about pro rata mileage calculations and they are saying she is due to make a payment to them as in their opinion she has gone over – the original term was 3 years 30,000 miles she has done 23,750.

• #176841 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Sue. Don’t sign any of their forms, as you are probably waiving your rights. I would also suggest not driving the car at all after formally terminating the contract.

Reply To: voluntary termination pcp help

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: