• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

Whether contract formed and Returning vehicle on PCP

Home Forums Buying a Car Whether contract formed and Returning vehicle on PCP

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Khan 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Khan

Hi

I have signed the used car vehicle order form with dealership where there was no requirement to pay the deposit. However PCP finance application was approved but awaiting my signature. Am I now legally bound to purchase the car? Or can I still change my mind?

On the PCP finance document, it said that I can return the car and terminate the agreement when I have paid 50% of the total amount payable ( which also included the interest).

Would I get the rebate back? (I mean the interest I have paid for the term of PCP I would not have the car for) Dealership tell me something like the interest was calculated on the full term of PCP and is part of the monthly installment which will be refunded for the remaining term when the car is handed back but PCP agreement does not saying anything like that.

Please can you advise?
    Thanks
    K

Reply To: Whether contract formed and Returning vehicle on PCP

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: