Lexus is putting its newest models centre-stage at the 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas with customised versions of the soon-to-be-launched UX crossover and ES executive saloon revealed at the world’s leading exhibition for specialist vehicle styling and aftermarket products.
The revised 2019 RC Coupe also receives the custom treatment for SEMA, appearing with a re-worked LS F Sport limousine and a special, American market version of the LC 500 coupe.
Custom 2018 Lexus UX 250h
This UX 250h crossover has been transformed with an Oracal exterior wrap in a striking new blue colour. It is fitted with a custom-built roof rack designed to carry a Lexus F Sport carbon fibre bicycle. This road bike was created to mark the end of production of the Lexus LFA supercar, using the same hand-finished carbon fibre reinforced plastic composite material as the LFA.
- NIA Auto Design ABS Lip Kit
- Vossen VFS-1 wheels with Nitto Invo tyres
- Apexi N1 EXV damper suspension
- Apexi N1 EXV full catback exhaust system
- Inno Base Rack System with slim fork lock bike system
Custom 2019 Lexus ES 350 F Sport
This tastefully updated ES 350 is finished in a custom shade of red, rides on 20-inch RAYS wheels and has an Artisan Spirit body kit. The boot houses a wine cooler and the car has custom oak flooring and racks to hold wine bottles and glasses.
- Signature Metallic red paint
- Artisan Spirit aero kit
- RAYS Engineering Avventura Stratagia 20 x 8 wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres
- Custom oak flooring and frames
- Wine refrigerator and wine glass and bottle holder
- Refinished oak barrel accents
2019 Lexus RC 350 F Sport Cross Country Custom
The mark the debut of the new RC coupe, the RC 350 F Sport Cross Country has been on a customisation road trip from Miami to Los Angeles. Its stop at SEMA showcases modifications it received en route in Miami, Atlanta and Austin. The car will undergo a final round of upgrades before its final reveal at the 2018 LA Auto Show in November.
- Vossen Hybrid Forged HF-1 wheels in gloss black (20 x 9 front, 20 x 10 rear)
- Nitto NT 555 G2 tyres (235/35/20F front, 275/30/20R rear)
- RS-R USA down springs
- Apexi-N1-X Evolution Extreme Muffler
- Race Sport Rock Light
- Avery Satin Rushing Riptide wrap
Custom 2018 LS F Sport
The customised LS 500 F Sport has been given a full custom dark grey gloss wrap and fitted with a set of black 22-inch WORK wheels. An extensive Artisan Spirit aero kit intensifies the overall look. A performance Brembo brake kit has also been supplied.
- Avery Denison custom wrap in Gloss Dark Grey
- Artisan Apirit aero kit
- 22-inch WORK wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres
- Brembo brake kit (six-piston front, four-piston rear with slotted discs)
The SEMA Show takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from today until Friday, 2 November.