This competition has now closed.
Congratulations to our winner, Hamish Banner!
It’s competition time once again at The Car Expert – it’s been ages, I know. We’ll try harder to bring you more chances to win stuff in 2017, I promise.
But anyway, we have a fantastic prize to give away to motoring fans who love classic cars, and just in time for Christmas. It’s a 1:4 scale Porsche 911 flat-six engine set!
This detailed set features more than 280 components which replicate those found in the real 911 engine, and a transparent casing so the moving internal parts can be seen when switched on. It also features authentic Porsche engine sounds, so you get the full effect when you turn on your finished motor.
The Porsche 911 flat-six boxer engine is a great introduction for kids and motoring fans to the inner workings of such an iconic car engine, and a great building set for the hobby and car enthusiasts. It includes a detailed manual, with clear instructions and diagrams to follow.
The set is suitable for ages 10 years and over. If you miss out on winning our competition, or you want to buy that classic car fan in your life the perfect Christmas gift, you can always get one from Amazon.co.uk for £99.99 (RRP).
For your chance to win this fabulous prize, just subscribe to The Car Expert weekly newsletter by filling in the form below. For bonus entries, follow The Car Expert on our social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram or LinkedIn – and share/retweet our posts.
[contact-form-7 id=”101804″ title=”Porsche-911-2016″]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entry to the competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- The prize consists of one 1:4 scale Porsche 911 Flat-Six Boxer engine construction kit by Franzis. The prize value is £99.99 and is not exchangeable for cash.
- The competition will commence on Wednesday 7 December 2016 and close at 11.59pm on Friday 16 December 2016. No further entries will be accepted after this time.
- The winner will be announced on Sunday 18 December 2016 at The Car Expert.
- Entry to the competition is via the sign-up form on this page. This form will subscribe you to The Car Expert’s weekly newsletter. You must remain subscribed to the newsletter until the end of the competition, but may unsubscribe at any time after the winner is announced.
- Additional entries will be awarded for entrants who are subscribed to The Car Expert’s nominated social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn. Existing social subscribers will also be provided with additional entries. You must be subscribed when entries close and may unsubscribe any time after the winner is announced.
- Additional entries will be awarded for entrants who share/retweet social media posts by The Car Expert on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn between Wednesday 7 December 2016 and 11.59pm on Friday 16 December 2016.
- Total entries will be added up after the competition closes on Friday 16 December 2016. Entrants who unsubscribe before the prize is drawn will be disqualified and the prize will be re-drawn.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and/or email on Saturday 17 December 2016. If we cannot reach the winner by 11.59pm on Sunday 18 December, the prize will be re-drawn.
- Entries may only be submitted via the methods listed above.
- Contributors to The Car Expert and The Van Expert, and employees of Immediate Network Ltd, are not eligible to enter.
- For any enquiries or clarifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for entering.