The brand is offering PCP finance with a 5.9% APR representative rate and a variety of deposit contributions depending on model, and HP finance at 0% APR (no interest or fees at all). but without any deposit contributions. The offers run across the full range of Mitsubishi models, including the newly-launched Eclipse Cross SUV.
Reflecting the industry’s struggles to shift diesel vehicles, Mitsubishi is offering a £5,000 deposit contribution on Outlander diesel models of you take a PCP, compared to a £2,500 contribution on the plug-in hybrid version.
The ASX compact crossover comes with a £3,000 deposit contribution for diesel models and £2,000 on petrol models. The venerable Shogun large SUV and L200 pick-up are available with £2,000 deposit contribution.
The all-new Eclipse Cross is offered with a £750 deposit contribution, and finally, the Mirage Juro is available with a £700 deposit contribution.
What should you look for in the fine print?
- These offers are for selected new Mitsubishi models only.
- The offers listed on the Mitsubishi website are only examples, and you are entitled to adjust the deposit and term to suit your own needs (within limits).
- Cars have to be ordered and delivered by 27 March 2018.
- The finance offer is provided through Mitsubishi dealers by Shogun Finance. If a dealer offers you a finance deal that does not match these details or from another lender, it is not part of this offer.
- The 0% APR finance offer applies to specific hire purchase agreements. If you want different terms, the interest rate may no longer be 0%.
- A 0% APR offer means that you should pay absolutely no interest or fees over the course of the agreement (although penalty fees may still apply). The monthly payment should be easy to work out, as it should simply be the total amount borrowed divided by the number of months in the agreement.
- The 5.9% APR advertised rate is a representative rate. That basically means you may not be offered finance at that rate based on your personal circumstances, but at last half of all customers must be offered that rate.
- The finance offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer, although you are still free to negotiate the best possible price for the car with your dealer.
As with any car purchase, work out your budget before you visit the showroom and don’t be persuaded to go beyond it – regardless of what the smiling sales executive suggests. They don’t have your best interests at heart, but The Car Expert does!