Until 9 July, Dacia will be offering a series of finance deals across its range.
The offers include 4.9% APR representative on three-year personal contract purchase (PCP) car finance packages across the entire Dacia range. These deals also include deposit contributions of £250 and no minimum customer deposit. Alternatively, there are 6.9% APR representative four-year PCP offers with a £250 deposit contribution on selected models.
If you don’t want a PCP, there is the option of hire purchase (HP) finance at 7.9% APR representative, again with no minimum deposit.
Cars have to be ordered by 9 July and delivered by 31 August 2018.
£1,000 off a Dacia Duster if you’re paying cash
For Dacia Duster buyers who are choosing to buy their car with cash (or money borrowed elsewhere) rather than financing it through the dealership, selected diesel versions are now available with discounts of up to £1,000.
Like many brands, Dacia is keen to shift diesel stock as buyers migrate back to petrol power, so there’s no similar offer on a petrol Duster.
How do these deals stack up? The Car Expert checks the fine print
- These offers are for selected new Dacia models only.
- Dacia calls its PCP finance “Dimensions”, but it’s no different to anyone else’s PCP finance. HP finance doesn’t get a catchy name.
- The annual mileages shown on the website examples are all set at 6,000 to help keep the advertised monthly payments down. This is less than most drivers average per year, so make sure you are choosing an annual mileage allowance that suits your needs.
- The excess mileage on the PCP packages is 8p/mile. That’s £80 for every 1,000 miles you go over your limit, so make sure you allow yourself enough mileage when setting up the finance agreement. The fee only applies if you are giving the car back and claiming the guaranteed future value (GFV). HP customers do not need to worry about excess mileage.
- Offers cannot be used with other schemes or finance offers.
- Cars have to be ordered by 9 July 2018 and registered by 31 August 2018.
- The finance offers are provided through Dacia dealers by Dacia Finance (a division of RCI Financial Services). If a dealer offers you a finance deal that does not match these details or from another lender, it is not part of this offer.
As with any car purchase, work out your budget before you visit the showroom and don’t be persuaded to go beyond it – regardless of what the smiling sales executive suggests. They don’t have your best interests at heart, but The Car Expert does!
For the best independent and impartial car buying advice on the internet, always check with The Car Expert: